TENNIS MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Chesham Bois Lawn Tennis and Squash Club welcomes new tennis members and please feel free to visit and perhaps join in some of the playing sessions. We cater for everyone from beginners to high fliers and our Membership Secretary Ann Witter can be contacted on email@example.com or 07860 708429 to arrange your visit.
If you decide to become a member please register and pay online at https://app.managemymatch.com (MMM). You will be asked to pay by credit or debit card but if you prefer to pay by cheque or cash, please register online and follow the instructions.
The membership year runs from June 1st and the fee for each category is due in full until October 1st, after which the rates are calculated on a pro-rata basis. MMM will calculate this and all applicable discounts for you.
The fees for the 2021-2022 season are as follows. Note that age is calculated from June 1st 2021..
|Membership category||Full annual fee||Dual sport discount||Joining fee|
|Young 19 – 24||£197||£10||N/A|
|Junior 18 & under||£175||£10||N/A|
|Junior 14 & under||£148||£10||N/A|
|Junior 11 & under*||£148||£10||N/A|
|Junior 10 & under*||£101||£10||N/A|
|Junior 8 & under*||£47||£10||N/A|
* where a child is under 12 at least one parent must be a playing or social member
**Country means living more than 15miles from the Club or living away at university or school
The club offers a 10% discount when more than one member of a family is a playing member, and also if a member has joined both the tennis and squash sections.
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions of Membership when registering, but just to highlight the following points:
- Where any child under 12 is a member, at least one parent of that child MUST be a social or playing member of the club
- Coaches take responsibility for the health, wellbeing and safety of children up to the age of 18 at coaching lessons. If children use the club facilities and courts as members but unsupervised by parents or a responsible adult, this is on the understanding that they do so at their own risk, and the club, it’s members, staff and officials are not responsible for them.
- Rules of Play and Conduct: https://cbltsc.com/tennis-rules-of-play-2/
- Tennis Section Terms and Conditions: https://cbltsc.com/tennis-membership-terms/
- Tennis Section Committee: www.cbltsc.com/tennis-committee/
A door entry fob and shoe tag will be issued once a membership has been processed. You will be advised by email when it is ready for collection from the bar in the Club House. The bar is open from 6pm every evening from Monday to Saturday. Provided that you have put credit via MMM onto your fob (lowest threshold is £20), it allows you to secure a 10% discount on purchases through the Bar.
If you have a specific query please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the club manager, Jeremy Sperling on 01494 432932 between 9am and 1pm, Monday to Friday.